April 12, 2011

I am obsessed with baking.

Baking is possibly the best thing ever. It's fun, pretty easy for the most part, and it results in delicious food. What could possibly go wrong with this equation? That's right -- nothing.
With that in mind, I am now dead set on baking some sort of Pokémon-related cake. Since my skills at cake decorating are undeveloped at best (and by that I mean I've never even tried it), this is probably going to take some practise. Some chocolatey, straight-out-of-the-oven, frosting-covered practise. 









Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any of the wondrous Poké-delicacies pictured above. They are merely my inspiration and I can only hope to attain such glory in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. You are very most welcome, when you get terribly sick of eating mangled pokeballs and disfigured pikachus, to come and share them with us :)

    ReplyDelete